(01 Mar 2011)

× Mahdavia Community Events will be posted in this forum. Organizers can post there announcements directly on this forum.

Kabaddi Ki Bahra-e-Aaam

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #223 by shahnoor
Today the 30th September, 2009, is the 11th Shawwal 1430 Hijri in USA, Canada, Australia. It happens to be the 500th Bahra-e-Aam of Gunj-e-Shuhadaa, the Kabaddi Bahara-e-Aam of the 40 Martyres who laid down their lives defending the Dayara and Mosque and the women, children and the disabled in-mates of the Dayerah of Bandagi Miyan Syed Khundmir Saiyadush Shuhadaa Razi-Allahu Anhu.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #231 by ammtulmehdi
ASAK,

The Bahra-e-Aam of the Gunj-E-Shuhada and Hz. Bandagi Miyan Shah-E-Khundmiri Siddiq E Vilayat RZ bring to my mind quite a few incidents that my Father narrated to me. I would like to share it with my Mahdavi brothers and sisters especially the younger generation who did not had the previledge of knowing about these Great and Pious People who gave their life for a cause.

The cause is to defend the right of Mahdavis to be Mahdavis.

9 years 5 months ago #232 by Ammtul Mehdi
There were 40 fuqhara,who were assigned the task of protecting Daira, women and children. When defeated eneny army attacked the Daira it matryed all 40 fuqhara. The word "Gunj " means group of "Shuhadah" i.e "Group of Matrys".

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #233 by ammtulmehdi
Hz. Shah E Khundmir Rz also commonly referred as Bandagi Miya has three grave sites one in Sudrasan,one in Chapaner and one in Patan.

When Hz.Shah E Khundmir was matryed his children were very young. The oldest son was barely 14 yrs of age who was also matryed. The children were raised by Hz. Khalifah-e-Grooh Rz.

Hz. Shah-E-Khundmir Rz was hit by an arrow in the war. The people were unable to remove the arrow head from his eye. Imagine how it hurts when we accidently put a finger in eye and imagine the pain that he might have gone thru. Its just unimaginable.

What would be more painful is our indifference, insensitivity, and ignorance towards the people who sacrificed everything for the sake of Allah and His unconditional Love.

9 years 5 months ago #245 by ZainSyed
It is Patan in Ahmedabad not Patna. Patna is the capital of Bihar

9 years 5 months ago #246 by shahnoor
Thank you for the correction, the typo has since been corrected.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds
© Copyrights Mahdavia.com 1998-2018. All Rights Reserved.