(01 Mar 2011)

× Welcome to the Mahdavia forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

A Brief introduction Mr. Syed Ameen

12 years 8 months ago #384 by SAMEEN01
1. To start with, tell us something about yourself. A brief note on your journey so far?
I am Syed Ameen just 24 year’s & I was brought up in Bangalore. I hold a graduates degree in Accounting & Finance from Bangalore University & I am pursuing M.com I started my career with V B & Co., in Apr 2005 One of the reputed Charted Accountant firm in Bangalore & I was with them for 1.5 years. I joined Multi National Company in 2006 with the passion for working for an MNC & to prove my capabilities. I am unmarried and my family members fondly call me “Adil it means Justice” & my journey so far has been filled with great challenges & has been fruitful as well.

2. How do you define yourself & what is the most likable characteristic in you?
I am always cool & fun loving person. Love to have more & more friends many times I put myself in risk to help people. My friends like me for this reason.

3. Who is your Role model and what attribute are you trying to emulate?
Never had a role model but in my career flow I always I tried is to pocket a picked feather from individuals at place of work & at home. I would not like emulate but sure to lone out Brack Obama.

4. 3 little known facts about yourself?
I love to go to new places, I like to make new friends & I am passionate towards long drive.

5. Something which you will always carry forward from company?
The quality of work & the people over here.

7. What is the biggest accomplishment/achievement in your life?
It’s too early & too difficult to talk about my Achievement at such a young age of my life.
But where as at the end of the working day if you are happy with what you have done then I believe I have achieved my success, I have deserved 4 times Numero Uno award & 1 time Zen Master Award & Many times SPOT award’s & Received consistent appreciations email’s from world fortune 500 Clients.

8. What does money mean to you and how do you priorities between these two (Success and money)
If success is a vehicle, money is a fuel which is required to run the vehicle. It is very difficult to priorities between success and money, for me it is two sides of a coin.

9. what is more important, success or money?
I believe respect is more important than success or money, if you do not have respect for individual than success or money has no value.

10. What would be your advice to the youth of today?
Have Faith in yourself and be true to your conscious.

11. According to you, which core value is most inspiring for you which you have emulated and why?
Most inspiring core value for me is “Best People” I got the opportunity to work with best people in the organization, lots of learning experience. One good thing about my company is even the people form top management is easily approachable.

Thanks you for spending for your valuable time for this.

Thanking you in advance,
Syed Ameen,
Financial,Reporting & control Analyst,
National Australia Bank,
India-Bangalore.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds
© Copyrights Mahdavia.com 1998-2018. All Rights Reserved.