(01 Mar 2011)

× This is the optional Forum header for the Suggestion/Feedback and Ideas to improve our services.

Traditional Recipes

10 years 2 months ago #30 by mahadavi
Mahadavis have some recipes which are not found in other communities. I am from Channapatna and there are dishes like paluda, sutris etc. which are now not available outside Channapatna. The dal cooked in the earlier dawats is practically extinct. Can I request posting of recipes of these specialities in the appropriate forums for postrity's sake?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 2 months ago #32 by Niaz2009
I would like to request the Admin. Team to open “Cooking & Recipes" forum to the general public instead of keep it exclusively for Ladies. This would help student and others bachelors living abroad or away from home.

Khuda Hafiz
Mohd. Niaz

10 years 2 months ago #34 by Zehra
Assamualaikum,
Welcome to the Mahdavia site. You're most welcome to post all the Traditioal Recipes here.Its a wonderful idea.If possible please include the Recipe
of Hitt which is an exclusive Channapatna dish.
May Allah Bless you.

10 years 2 months ago #35 by Zehra
Assamualaikum,
Welcome to the Mahdavia Site. You're most welcome to post all the Traditional Recipes here. Its a wonderful idea.If possible please include the Recipe of Hitt which is an exclusive Channapatna dish.
May Allah Bless you.

10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #44 by adminteam
We have been receiving suggestions from members to move Recipes section from Exclusive Ladies Forum to an Open forum.

Within next few days we will, Insha Allah, move Recipes as well as Health Forum to Main Forum.

Khuda Hafiz

Admin. Team

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds
© Copyrights Mahdavia.com 1998-2018. All Rights Reserved.