(01 Mar 2011)

× This is the optional Forum header for the Suggestion/Feedback and Ideas to improve our services.

Suggestions

10 years 2 months ago #15 by adminteam
Member can post their suggestions and feedback in this section.
Please also give the refrence for which section/ article this suggestion is for.

Your suggestions and feedback is always appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 2 months ago #23 by adminteam
As-Salaam Alaikum.
I have couple of suggestions for the honorable moderators:-

1. The site-index showing on the top of page do not contain the link (icon) for FORUMS. Though, it is very much visible on the left side of the screen. But I think it should be there on the top as well.

2. At the time of registration, there are various fields and I want to suggest to increase the character capacity for the field of Murshid. As, I observed that, it is little too small to write complete name with respect. I mean to use "Peer-o-Murshid", "Hazrath" and in the end "Sahab", "Qibla". As usually our names (Sadaat in particular) are lengthy ones.

Just suggestions, being a well wisher, for the kind consideration of moderators.

Khuda Hafiz o Naser.
Shiraz.

10 years 2 months ago #25 by adminteam
Walaikumus salaam,

As always your suggestions are appreciated.

Forum link has been added to the Header Menu and more space has been added to accommodate lengthy names.

You are absolutely right, registration section especially Name of Murshid needed more space to accommodate complete name.

Thank you and looking forward to see more suggestions/ feedbacks and ideas from you and other well wishers, as this will help us improve our services.

Khuda Hafiz

Admin Team

Time to create page: 0.116 seconds
© Copyrights Mahdavia.com 1998-2018. All Rights Reserved.