(01 Mar 2011)

× Mambers of the community can post Sahi Hadith with reference.
Please Post each Hadith as New Topic.

Abu Huraira reported

8 years 9 months ago #2832 by Zehra
Hazrath Abu Huraira Rz. narrated:
I went along with Allah’s Messenger (May Allah bless him and give him peace) at a time during the day but he (May Allah bless him and give him peace) did not talk to me and I did not talk to him until he reached the market of Banu Qainuqa`. He (May Allah bless him and give him peace) came back to the tent of Hazrath Bibi Fatimah Rz.and said, "Is the little chap (meaning Hazrath Imam-Al-Hasan Rz.) there?" We were under the impression that his mother had detained him in order to bathe him and dress him and garland him with sweet garland. Not much time had passed that he (Hazrath Imam-Al-HasanRz.) came running until both of them embraced each other, thereupon Allah’s Messenger (May Allah bless him and give him peace) said, "O Allah, I love him; love him and love one who loves him."- (Muslim).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 9 months ago #2837 by Zehra
The Prophet (May Allah bless him and give him peace) said that-
"Whoever relieves a believer’s distress of the distressful aspects of this world, Allah will rescue him from a difficulty of the difficulties of the Hereafter. Whoever alleviates [the situation of] one in dire straits who cannot repay his debt, Allah will alleviate his lot in both this world and in the Hereafter. Whoever conceals [the faults of] a Muslim, Allah will conceal [his faults] in this life and the Hereafter. Allah is helping the servant as long as the servant is helping his brother. Whoever follows a path in order to seek knowledge thereby, Allah will make easy doe him, due to it, a path to Paradise. No people gather together in a house of the houses of Allah, reciting the Book of Allah and studying it among themselves, except that tranquility descended upon them, mercy covers them, the angels surround them and Allah makes mention of them to those in His presence. Whoever is slowed by his deeds will not be hastened forward by his lineage." - (Muslim).

8 years 8 months ago #2841 by Zehra
The Messenger of Allah, (May Allah bless him and give him peace), said that -
"Remember frequently the thing that cuts off pleasures," i.e. death."- [At-Tirmidhi] .

8 years 8 months ago #2846 by Zehra
Hazrath Abu Hurairah Rz. narrated:
When a man complained to the Prophet (May Allah bless him and give him peace)) of having a hard heart, he (May Allah bless him and give him peace)) said, "Stroke orphans' heads and feed the poor."-(At-Tirmidhi).

8 years 8 months ago #2851 by Zehra
Hazrath Abu Hurairah Rz. narrated:
The cloak was coarse. He (May Allah bless him and give him peace) turned to him and the Arabi said to him: Load these two camels of mine, for you do not give me anything from your property or from your father's property.
The Prophet (May Allah bless him and give him peace) said to him: "No, I ask Allah's forgiveness; no, I ask Allah's forgiveness; no, I ask Allah's forgiveness. I shall not give you the camel-load until you make amends for the way in which you tugged at me."
Each time the Arabi said to him: I swear by Allah, I shall not do so.
HeRz. then mentioned the rest of the tradition. He (the Prophet(May Allah bless him and give him peace)), then called a man and said to him: Load these two camels of his: one camel with barley and the other with dates. He(May Allah bless him and give him peace) then turned to us and said: Go on your way with the blessing of Allah.
-(Sunan Abu Dawud).

8 years 8 months ago #2856 by Zehra
Hazrath Abu Huraira Rz.narrated:
The angel of death was sent to Hazrath Musa Alaihissalam(Moses )and when he went to him,Hazrath Musa Alaihissalam(Moses ) slapped him severely, spoiling one of his eyes. The angel went back to his Lord, and said, "You sent me to a slave who does not want to die." Allah restored his eye and said, "Go back and tell him (i.e. Hazrath Musa Alaihissalam(Moses )) to place his hand over the back of an ox, for he(pbuh) will be allowed to live for a number of years equal to the number of hairs coming under his hand." (So the angel came to him and told him the same). Then Hazrath Musa Alaihissalam(Moses ) asked, "O my Lord! What will be then?" He said, "Death will be then." He(pbuh) said, "(Let it be) now." He (pbuh) asked Allah that He bring him near the Sacred Land at a distance of a stone's throw. Allah's Apostle (May Allah bless him and give him peace) said, "Were I there I would show you the grave o fHazrath Musa Alaihissalam(Moses ) by the way near the red sand hill."-(Bukhari)

Moderators: Zehra
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds
© Copyrights Mahdavia.com 1998-2018. All Rights Reserved.