(01 Mar 2011)

× Mambers of the community can post Sahi Hadith with reference.
Please Post each Hadith as New Topic.

Abu Huraira reported

7 years 4 months ago #2959 by Zehra
On the authority of Hazrath Abdullah Ibn Abbas Rz.,
Hazrath Abu Hurairah Rz. narrated:The Holy Prophet (May Allah bless him and give him peae) said that -
"Whoever recites the following Durood eighty times immediately after Asr Salaat on Friday, before standing up from his place, Allah will forgive eighty years of sins and grant him the reward equivalent to eighty years of worship -
(Allahumma salli alaa muhammadinin nabiyyil ummiyyi wa-ala aalihi wasallim tasleema)
Translation: O Allah bless Muhammad, the unlettered Prophet, and his family and grant them best of peace. "
-(Tabrani).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 4 months ago #2964 by Zehra
Hazrath Abu Huraira Rz.narrated:
Allah's Messenger (May Allah bless him and give him peace) said that -
" If you survive for a time you would certainly see people who would have whips in their hands like the tail of an ox. They would get up in the morning under the wrath of Allah and they would get into the evening with the anger of Allah. " -(Sahih Muslim)

7 years 4 months ago #2971 by Zehra
Hazrath Abu Hurairah narrated :
Hazrath Rasool-Allah,(May Allah bless him and give him peace) said that-
"In the court of Allah, there is no greater thing than duaa"-(Ibn-e-Majah).

7 years 4 months ago #2976 by Zehra
Hazrath Abu HurairahRz. and Hazrath Abu Saeed Rz. narrated :
Hazrath Rasulullah (May Allah bless him and give him peace) said that -
"The angels surround those people who sit down to make the Zikr of Allah Ta’ala; the Rahmat of Allah decends on them and peace decends on them."- (Muslim)

7 years 4 months ago #2981 by Zehra
Hazrath Abu Hurairah Rz. narrated:
The Prophet (May Allah bless him and give him peace) said that -
"When a man commits fornication, faith departs from him and there is something like a canvas roof over his head; and when he quits that action, faith returns to him."-(Sunan Abu Dawud).

7 years 4 months ago #2985 by Zehra
Hazrath Abu Hurairah Rz. narrated:
The Apostle of Allah (May Allah bless him and give him peace) said that -
" When Allah created Paradise, He said to Hazrath Gabriel Alaihissalam: Go and look at it. He went and looked at it, then came and said: O my Lord! By Thy might, no one who hears of it will fail to enter it.

He then surrounded it with disagreeable things, and said: Go and look at it, Gabriel . He went and looked at it, then came and said: O my Lord! By Thy might, I am afraid that no one will enter it.

When Allah created Hell, He said: Go and look at it, Gabriel. He went and looked at it, then came and said: O my Lord! By Thy might, no one who hears of it will enter it.

He then surrounded it with desirable things and said: Go and look at it, Gabriel. He went, looked at it, then came and said: O my Lord! By Thy might and power, I am afraid that no one will remain who does not enter it."
-(Sunan Abu Dawud).

Moderators: Zehra
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds
© Copyrights Mahdavia.com 1998-2018. All Rights Reserved.