(01 Mar 2011)

× Mambers of the community can post Sahi Hadith with reference.
Please Post each Hadith as New Topic.

Abu Huraira reported

7 years 4 months ago #2990 by Zehra
Hazrath Abu Huraira Rz. narrated:
Allah's Messenger (May Allah bless him and give him peace) said that -
"Many a people with dishevelled hair are driven away from the door (but they are so pious) that if they are to swear in the name of Allah, He would definitely fulfil that. " -(Sahih Muslim
).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 4 months ago #2995 by Zehra
Hazrath Abu Hurairah Rz. narrated:
A man came to the Apostle of Allah (May Allah bless him and give him peace) and said:" I saw (in my dream) a piece of cloud from which ghee and honey were dropping. I saw the people spreading their hands. Some of them took much and some a little. I also saw a rope hanging from Heaven to Earth. I saw, Apostle of Allah, that you caught hold of it and ascended by it. Then another man caught hold of it and ascended it. Then another man caught hold of it and ascended it. Then another man caught hold of it, but it broke, and then it was joined and he ascended it."
Hazrath AbuBakr Rz.said: "May my parents be sacrificed for you, if you allow, I shall interpret it."
He(May Allah bless him and give him peace) said: Interpret it. He Rz.said: The piece of cloud is the cloud of Islam; the ghee and honey that were dropping from it are the Qur'an, which contains softness and sweetness. Those who received much or little of it are those who learn much or little of the Qur'an. The rope hanging from Heaven to Earth is the truth which you are following. You catch hold of it and then Allah will raise you to Him. Then another man will catch hold of it and ascend it, Then another man will catch hold of it and it will break. But it will be joined and he will ascend it. Tell me. Apostle of Allah, whether I am right or wrong.
He(May Allah bless him and give him peace) said: You are partly right and partly wrong. He said: I adjure you by Allah, you should tell me where I am wrong.
The Prophet (May Allah bless him and give peace) said: Do not take an oath."
-(Sunan Abu Dawud).

7 years 4 months ago #3001 by Zehra
Hazrath Abu Salamah and Hazrath Abu Hurairah Rz.narrated:
The Prophet (May Allah bless him and give him peace) said that -
"The believer is simple and generous, but the profligate is deceitful and ignoble."-(Sunan Abu Dawud).

7 years 3 months ago #3006 by Zehra
Hazrath Abu Huraira Rz. narrated:
When the soul of a believer would go out (of his body) it would be received bv two angels who would take it to the sky.Hazrath Hammad Rz. (one of the narrators in the chain of transmitters) mentioned the swetness of its odour, (and further said) that the dwellers of the sky say: Here comes the pious soul from the side of the earth Let there be blessings of Allah upon the body in which it resides. And it is carried (by the angels) to its Lord, the Exalted and Glorious. He would say: Take it to its destined end. And if he is a nonbeliever and as it (the soul) leaves the body- Hazrath Hammad Rz.made a mention of its foul smell and of its being cursed-the dwellers of the sky say: There comes a dirty soul from the side of the earth, and it would be said: Take it to its destined end. HazrathAbu Huraira Rz.reported that Allah's Messenger (May A llah bless him and give him peace) put a thin cloth which was with him upon his nose while making a mention (of the foul smell) of the soul of a non-believer. -(Sahih Muslim ).

7 years 3 months ago #3011 by Zehra
The Prophet (May Allah bless him and give him peace) said that -
" A man or a woman acts in obedience to Allah for sixty years, then when they are about to die they cause injury by their will, so they must go to Hell. "Then Hazrath Abu Hurairah Rz. recited: "After a legacy which you bequeath or a debt, causing no injury...that will be the mighty success."-(Sunan Abu Dawud).

7 years 3 months ago #3016 by Zehra
The Apostle of Allah (May Allah bless him and give him peace) saw a man pursuing a pigeon. He (May Allah bless him and give him peace) said-
"A devil is pursuing a female devil. "- (Sunan Abu Dawud).

Moderators: Zehra
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds
© Copyrights Mahdavia.com 1998-2018. All Rights Reserved.