(01 Mar 2011)

× Mambers of the community can post Sahi Hadith with reference.
Please Post each Hadith as New Topic.

Abu Huraira reported

7 years 3 months ago #3043 by Zehra
Hazrath Abu Hurairah Rz. narrated:
Allah's Apostle (May Allah bless him and give him peace) said concerning Allah's words-
" Surely the recital of the Qur'an at dawn is witnessed, the angels of the night and the angels of the day are present at it".- (At-Tirmidhi).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 3 months ago #3059 by Zehra
I heard Allah's Messenger ( May Allah bless him and give him peace) as saying: "He who comes to this mosque of mine and he comes only to learn or teach a khayr (good, i.e. the Qur'an and the Sunnah), his status is like that of one who strives in the cause of Allah. He who comes for any other motive, his status is like that of a person who covets the property of another."- (Ibn Majah).

7 years 3 months ago #3085 by Zehra
We were with Allah's Messenger (May Allah bless him and give him peace) when Hazrath Bilal Rz. got up to announce the Adhan and as he fell silent (having finished that) Allah's Messenger (May Allah bless him and give him peace) said: "He who utters the (words) like these with conviction, will enter Paradise."-( Nasa'i).

7 years 3 months ago #3112 by Zehra
Hazrath Abu Hurairah Rz, narrated:
The Messenger of Allah (May Allah bless him and give him peace) said that -
"I am the best of mankind on the Day of Resurrection, and the first whose grave will be cracked open, and I will be the first intercessor and the first whose intercession will be accepted (by Allah)."-(Muslim)

7 years 3 months ago #3116 by Zehra
The Messenger of Allah (May Allah bless him and give him peace) said that -
"My example and the example of the other Prophets before me is like that of a man who has built a house nicely and beautifully, except for a place of one brick in a corner. People go around it and wonder at its beauty, but say: ‘Would that this brick be put in its place!’ So I am that brick, and I am the end (last) of the Prophets."-(Bukhari and Muslim).

7 years 3 months ago #3124 by Zehra
Hazrath Abu Hurairah Rz.narrated:
The Prophet (May Allah bless him and give him peace) said that -
"A ruler (of the Muslims) is a shield for them. They fight behind him and they are protected by him. If he enjoins fear of Allah, the Exalted, and the Glorious, and dispenses justice, there will be a reward for him; and if he enjoins otherwise, he will receive its consequences."- (Muslim).

Moderators: Zehra
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds
© Copyrights Mahdavia.com 1998-2018. All Rights Reserved.