(01 Mar 2011)

× Mambers of the community can post Sahi Hadith with reference.
Please Post each Hadith as New Topic.

Abu Huraira reported

7 years 1 month ago #3359 by Zehra
Hazrath Abu Huraira Rz. narrated:
Allah's Messenger (May Allah bless him and give him peace ) said that -
"One who makes efforts (for earning to be spent) on a widow and the destitute is like a striver in the cause of Allah, and I think he (May Allah bless him and give him peace ) also said:" He is like one who constantly stands for prayer and observes fast without breaking it."-(Sahih Muslim).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 4 weeks ago #3367 by Zehra
Allah's Messenger ( May Allah bless him and give him peace) as saying:
"O Allah, make for the family of Muhammad the provision which is a bare subsistence."-(Sahih Muslim).

7 years 4 weeks ago #3371 by Zehra
One day while the Prophet (May Allah bless him and give him peace) was sitting in the company of some people, (The angel) Hazrath Gabriel Alaihissalam came and asked, "What is faith?" Allah's Apostle (May Allah bless him and give him peace) replied, 'Faith is to believe in Allah, His angels, (the) meeting with Him, His Apostles, and to believe in Resurrection." Then he further asked, "What is Islam?" Allah's Apostle (May Allah bless him and give him peace) replied, "To worship Allah Alone and none else, to offer prayers perfectly to pay the compulsory charity (Zakath) and to observe fasts during the month of ramadan." Then he further asked, "What is Ihsan (perfection)?" Allah's Apostle,(May Allah bless him and give him peace) replied, "To worship Allah as if you see Him, and if you cannot achieve this state of devotion then you must consider that He is looking at you." Then he further asked, "When will the Hour be established?" Allah's Apostle (May Allah bless him and give him peace) replied, "The answerer has no better knowledge than the questioner. But I will inform you about its portents. 1. When a slave (lady) gives birth to her master. 2. When the shepherds of black camels start boasting and competing with others in the construction of higher buildings. And the Hour is one of five things which nobody knows except Allah. The Prophet (May Allah bless him and give him peace) then recited: "Verily, with Allah (Alone) is the knowledge of the Hour--." (31. 34) Then that man (Hazrath Gabriel Alaihissalam) left and the Prophet (May Allah bless him and give him peace) asked his companions to call him back, but they could not see him. Then the Prophet (May Allah bless him and give him peace) said, "That was Gabriel who came to teach the people their religion." Hazrath Abu 'Abdullah Rz. said: He (the Prophet,May Allah bless him and give him peace ) considered all that as a part of faith. - (Sahih Bukhari).

7 years 3 weeks ago - 7 years 3 weeks ago #3383 by Zehra
Hazrath Abu HurairaRz.narrated:
The Prophet (MayAllah bless him and give him peace) said that -
"If somebody eats or drinks forgetfully then he should complete his fast, for what he has eaten or drunk, has been given to him by Allah."-(Bukhari).

7 years 2 weeks ago #3394 by Zehra

Hazrath Abu Huraira Rz. narrated :
Hazrath Rasool Allah (May Allah bless him and give him peace) said that-
“Allah Tabaraka wa Ta’ala says I am closer to my slave than his supposition of which he keeps of me. And when he/she does Zikr of Allah, I am with him/her. If he does Zikr in his heart, I do his Zikr near MY proximity (closeness) and if he does Zikr in a gathering, I mention him in a gathering Afdhal (better) than it. (Bukhari)

7 years 4 days ago #3418 by Zehra
Hazrath Abu Hurairah Rz. narrated:
Hazrath Rasool-Allah (May Allah bless him and give him peace) said that -
"Three types of people's duaas are not rejected:
1) At the time of iftar the person who has fasted
2) Adil ruler's duaa
3) The duaa of the oppressed.
Allah raises the duaa of the oppressed on the clouds and the doors of heaven are opened for it and Allah says, "Oath of MY Majesty and Honour! I will help and aid you. Even though if the help is after few days."
(Tirmizi).

Moderators: Zehra
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds
© Copyrights Mahdavia.com 1998-2018. All Rights Reserved.