(01 Mar 2011)

Naqal Mubarak

9 years 4 months ago #3269 by Zehra
Hazrath Bandagi Miyan Shah Dilawar Rz. is narrated to have said that -
"There are three fires for a mumin (believer) in this world: the fire of ishq (love); the fire of faqa (hunger); and the fire of tegh (sword). The fourth is of the fire of dozakh (Hell) in the Hereafter. Hence, the mumin, who does not burn in any one of these three fires of this world, will certainly burn in the Fire of the Hereafter."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago #3273 by Zehra
Hazrath Imam Mahdi,the Promised,(May Allah bless him and give him peace) said that -
"The vision of the zath of Allah is the burden of entrustment (bar-e-amanath) and the burden of entrustment has been fulfilled completely only by these two
persons one, Muhammad,(May Allah bless him and give him peace), the Seal of Prophets and the second, Muhammad,(May Allah bless him and give him peace) the Seal of Saints."

9 years 3 months ago #3277 by Zehra
Before the battle, Syed-Ush-Shohda Hazrath Bandagi Miyan Syed Khundmir Siddique-E-Vilayath Rz. commanded with emphasis to firmly close the doors of the houses and indicating towards his holy self he Rz. said, "This zath has the responsibility of an overwhelming deed. It has to be protected."

9 years 3 months ago #3281 by Zehra
Sani-E-Mahdi Hazrath Bandagi Miran Syed Mahmood Rz. is narrated to have seen in a reverie (muamala) that Prophet Muhammad (May Allah bless him and give him peace) was holding one of his hands while Hazrath Imam Mahdi,the Promised(May Allah bless him and give him peace) was holding his other hand. They told him, "O Syed Mahmood, this is not a suitable place for you." They held his hands and brought him out of the house. Hazrath Bandagi Miran Syed Mahmood Rz.woke up from his sleep, immediately took leave of all his people and took to the path of Allah the Most High. He Rz.came to the place where Hazrath Imam Mahdi (May Allah bless him and give him peace) was staying. His nafs brought the thought to his mind, "There is great difficulty (in staying with Hazrath Imam Mahdi (May Allah bless him and give him peace) . What would you eat? What would you wear?" Hazrath Bandagi Miran Syed Mahmood Rz. told his nafs, "I will serve the seekers of Allah, if I cannot trust Allah. I will eat what they give me. I will pick up the rag lying on the ground, wash it and wear it." This is how he Rz. rejected the thought brought to his mind by the nafs. Allah liked it and made it easy for him to tread His path.

9 years 3 months ago #3285 by Zehra
A seeker of Allah is narrated to have been starving for the previous three days. He came out of his hujra (room) and asked for food somewhere. A dog that was at the door followed him. He told the dog, "I will give you half of what I get." He got one loaf of bread. He placed half of the loaf in front of the dog. Allah Most High blessed the dog with the power of speech. It said, "How can I eat bread offered by a person who is without courage?" The seeker asked, "How did I become a person without courage?" The dog said, "You were a seeker of Allah. But you came to the door of makhluq to beg after starving for three days. But we have been starving for the last seven days and we did not leave the door of the makhluq." The seeker threw the loaf of bread on the ground, repented (tauba) and remained steadfast for the rest of his life.

9 years 3 months ago #3289 by Zehra
Somebody is narrated to have told Hazrath Bandagi Miyan Shah Dilawar Rz. that some of the brothers go out of the daira for seeing tamasha (amusement). Hazrath Bandagi Miyan Shah Dilawar Rz.rebuked them all. Hazrath Bandagi Miyan Shah Dilawar Rz. pointed to his own face and said, "See the san’ath (art) of Allah. In other words, the eye, the nose, the tongue and the ear, all have separate attributes (and functions). And abundantly recall the nemath (bounties) granted by Allah. If you see the batini aalam (the subliminal world), you will become an arif (devoted mystic) and see Allah."

Moderators: Zehra
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds
© Copyrights Mahdavia.com 1998-2018. All Rights Reserved.