(01 Mar 2011)

Naqal Mubarak

9 years 3 months ago #3293 by Zehra
Hazrath Imam Mahdi,the Promised,(May Allah bless him and give him peace) said that -
"If there is form and no meaning, it is rejected. If there is meaning and
no form, it is incomplete. If there is meaning along with form, it is perfect."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago #3298 by Zehra
Sani-E-Mahdi Hazrath Bandagi Miran Syed Mahmood Rz. is narrated to have said that -
"A person’s desire for and renunciation of the world is alike, if he performs tark-e-dunya, but refrains from hijrath (migration) and suhbath (companionship of the truthful). Hence, migration and companionship are farz (obligatory). Otherwise, no bahra (share or benefit) of deen (religion) would reach him."

9 years 3 months ago #3302 by Zehra
One day Hazrath Imam Mahdi Al Mau’ood,(May Allah bless him and give him peace) told Sani-E-Mahdi, Hazrath Bandagi Meeran Syed Mahmood Rz. - "Brother Syed Mahmood,do you get a thought (khatra) that Syed Mahmood is the son and Mahdi Al Mau’ood is the father?" Hazrath Bandagi Meeran Syed Mahmood Rz. answered, "Meeranji, Where Mahdi is the essence of Allah (zath-e-khudawandi), who is Syed Mahmood there?" On hearing this entreaty, Hazrath Imam Mahdi Al Mau’ood,(May Allah bless him and give him peace) said with his holy tongue, "Excellent! Excellent! (Shabash Shabash)."

9 years 3 months ago #3306 by Zehra
Hazrath Imam Mahdi,the Promised,(May Allah bless him and give him peace) is narrated to have come out of his house on hearing the prayer call (azan). Hazrath Bandagi Miyan Bhik Rz. recited the takbir (magnification of the name of Allah usually recited at the beginning of the obligatory namaz in congregation). Hazrath Imam Mahdi,(May Allah bless him and give him peace) said, "O Miyan Bhik Rz, I have lost the dugana (two cycles of namaz, usually said before the obligatory prayers of the morning). "

9 years 3 months ago #3310 by Zehra
It is narrated that some harsh words were exchanged between Syed-Ush-Shohda Hazrath Bandagi Miyan Syed Khundmir Siddique-E-Vilayath Rz. and Hazrath Bandagi Miyan Shah Nemath Rz. Hazrath Bandagi Miyan Shah Nemath Rz. said, "I will not say my prayers with you." Hazrath Bandagi Miyan Syed Khundmir Rz. lined up his followers behind the rows of Hazrath Bandagi Miyan Shah Nemath Rz. and said, "I will say my prayers with you."

9 years 3 months ago #3314 by Zehra
Allah the Almighty sent a lot of money to Hazrath Bandagi Miyan Shah Nemath Rz. A bard (bhat), who used to come to Hazrath Bandagi Miyan Shah Nemath Rz. during his days of worldliness and to whom Hazrath Bandagi Miyan Shah Nemath Rz. used to give something, came at the time of distribution of sawaiyeth and praisedHazrath Bandagi Miyan Shah Nemath Rz.a lot. Hazrath Bandagi Miyan Shah Nemath Rz. told the brothers, "If you agree, I will give two mohurs (coins) to this man." The brothers replied, "Give it." Hazrath Bandagi Miyan Shah Nemath Rz. gave him two mohurs. The bard asked,"Those days you gave a lot. Why do you give this little now?" Hazrath Bandagi Miyan Shah Nemath Rz. performed the Bayan-e-Quran before him. The man gave away his sword in the way of Allah and said, "I wasn’t aware that the religion of Allah is like this."

Moderators: Zehra
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds
© Copyrights Mahdavia.com 1998-2018. All Rights Reserved.