(01 Mar 2011)

Naqal Mubarak

9 years 2 months ago #3380 by Zehra
Hazrath Bandagi Miyan Shah Nemath Rz. told a seeker of knowledge, “Adopt the path of Allah.” He said, “Everyday I need ghee and rice.”Hazrath Bandagi Miyan Shah Nemath Rz said, “I will give it.” He said, “I need good clothes.”
Hazrath Bandagi Miyan Shah Nemath Rz.replied, “I will give it.” He then said, “I can’t believe it.”Hazrath Bandagi Miyan Shah Nemath Rz
replied, “That is beyond us.” The Mullah ran away.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #3384 by Zehra
In the bayan of the verse “…but We made it a light, guiding thereby whom We please of Our servants…”66, Hazrath Imam Mahdi,the Promised(May Allah bless him and give him peace) said with his holy tongue, “The pure light (lateef nur) ofNabuwath (Prophethood) has been made purer (altaf) by the light (nur) of Vilayath(Sainthood).”

9 years 2 months ago #3386 by Zehra
Hazrath Imam Mahdi,the Promised (May Allah bless him and give him peace) said that-
“For the person who does not waste these six time-periods and establishes the remembrance of Allah, Allah will not waste his day and his night. The first time period is from fajr till sunrise, second is from asr to isha, third is during cohabitation,fourth is during meals, fifth is during answering the calls of nature, sixth at the time of sleeping.”

9 years 2 months ago #3389 by Zehra
Hazrath Imam Mahd,the Promised (May Allah bless him and give him peace) had gone to Ka’abatullah. There was distress (iztirar) and the brothers lost their strength.Hazrath Bandagi Miyan Syed Salamullah Rz had gone out. Allah had given something, which he Rz.brought, made soup out of it and placed it before Hazrath Imam Mahdi (May Allah bless him and give him peace). Hazrath Imam Mahdi (May Allah bless him and give him peace) said,“Whoever is muztarr (in distress) can have it.” Hazrath Bandagi Miyan Syed Salamaullah Rz requested,“Khundkar too should have it.” He (May Allah bless him and give him peace) replied, “This servant is not in distress (Muztarr).” When Hazrath Bandagi Miyan Syed Salamullah Rz. insisted a lot, Hazrath Imam Mahdi(May Allah blesss him and give him peace) said, “This servant is a Mutawakkil (one who trusts in Allah). He eats the food, which Allah sends.” He Rz. replied, “This too is sent by Allah.” Hazrath Imam Mahdi (May Allah bless him and give him peace) said, “This cannot be called ‘sent by Allah’. You have brought this.” Saying this, Hazrath Imam Mahdi(May Allah bless him and give him peace) did not eat. Eight days had passed and Hazrath Imam Mahdi (May Allah bless him and give him peace) had not eaten anything. Then Allah sent halal-e-tayyab, which he ate.

9 years 2 months ago #3392 by Zehra
Hazrath Bandagi Miyan Syed Shahabuddin Rz. was sitting with his attention on the boundary wall (of the daira).Hazrath Bandagi Miyan Syedanji Rz. came.Hazrath Bandagi Miyan Syed Shahabuddin Rz. asked, “Syedanji, where had you been?” He Rz. replied, “I had been to the teacher for the lesson of Zaad-ul-Musafireen.”Hazrath Bandagi Miyan Syed Shahabuddin Rz. said, “Let me have a look.” He Rz. saw it and said, “Read today’s lesson.” When he Rz. started reading, it was in praise of Hazrath Bayazid Bustami RH. Hazrath Bandagi Miyan Shahabuddin Rz. said, “What hard work this man undertook (to reach Allah). Had he been in this community, he would have got many divine bounties.”

9 years 2 months ago #3395 by Zehra
When Syed-Ush-Shohda,Hazrath Bandagi Miyan Syed Khundmir Siddique-E-Vilayath Rz. went into the battlefield, he Rz. is narrated to have made a will (wasiyath) and advised the members of his household and the sisters of the daira, “We have sacrificed ourselves in the way of Allah. If you are imprisoned, be happy and serve them (the captors) well. Do not grieve. All of us will be presented in the august Presence of Allah in this same condition on the Day of Resurrection. Allah will say then, ‘Who are they who had caused themselves to be killed in Our path and allowed the members of their house to be imprisoned. Bring them to Us. We will give them our Zath. We bless them with Our Vision.’” After this,Hazrath Bandagi Miyan Syed Khundmir Rz. said, “We have made over members of our families to Allah the Most High. Allah willing, nobody will ever see even a hair of hers broken. They will not undergo any trouble.”

Moderators: Zehra
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds
© Copyrights Mahdavia.com 1998-2018. All Rights Reserved.