(01 Mar 2011)

Naqal Mubarak

9 years 2 months ago #3400 by Zehra
Somebody is narrated to have brought some tinkas to Hazrath Imam Mahdi ,the Promised (May Allah bless him and give him peace) and started saying, “Some tinkas are for Hazrath Bandagi Miyan Syed Hameed Rz., some for Bibi Malkan Rz., some for Bibi BuwanjiRz., some for Bibi Hadanji Rz., some for the wives of Hazrath Syed Ahmad Rz. and Bibi HadiyathullahRz.and some for the indigents of the daira. ”Hazrath Imam Mahdi, ,the Promised (May Allah bless him and give him peace) , said in an annoyed tone, “Give it if you have broght it for the sake of Allah. Otherwise, take it all away.” The person who brought the money told ,Hazrath Imam Mahdi (May Allah bless him and give him peace),“All this I have brought for the sake of Allah. Please spend it as you please.” After this, Hazrath Imam Mahdi,(May Allah bless him and give him peace) accepted the money and distributed it as sawiyath

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #3402 by Zehra
Somebody is narrated to have brought some money to Hazrath Bandagi Miyan Shah Nemath Rz and started taking the names of various women and saying that this amount is to be given to this lady and this amount to that lady et al. Hazrath Bandagi Miyan Shah Nemath Rz.reiterated the above–mentioned saying of Hazrath Imam Mahdi (May Allah bless him and give him peace) and rejected the money offered. The person bringing the amount said, “I have brought the money for the sake of Allah.” Hazrath Bandagi Miyan Shah Nemath Rz. took the whole amount and distributed it as sawiyath.

9 years 2 months ago #3407 by Zehra
The time of death was near for a migrant. Hazrath Imam Mahdi,the Promised (May Allah bless him and give him peace) gave the command to the brothers to keep a watch over him. The migrant said that all Auliya (Saints of Allah) prostrate before him. When brothers conveyed this to Hazrath Imam Mahdi (May Allah bless him and give him peace), he confirmed that it was like that. Then the migrant said that all prophets prostrate before him. When this too was conveyed to the holy ears (gosh-e-akhdas) of Hazrath Imam Mahdi (May Allah bless him and give him peace), he(May Allah bless him and give him peace)said with his holy tongue (zaban-e-mubarak) that it was like that. Everyone was surprised. Then, Hazrat Amir (May Allah bless him and give him peace) said, "Why are you surprised? When a child gets angry, his feet are kissed to soothe him. Know that the prostration too is like it."

9 years 2 months ago #3410 by Zehra
A man was going to earn a living.Hazrath Bandagi Miyan Shah Nemath Rz. enquired about this and told him, "Take three hundred tinkas, stay with us and perform the duties for us." He agreed this and stayed. A few days later he learnt the religion. He presented the tinkas, which had remained with him to Hazrath Bandagi Miyan Shah Nemath Rz. and did not waver from the true path.

9 years 2 months ago #3413 by Zehra
Hazrath Bandagi Miyan Abdul Kareem Rz. came from Dholkha and stayed at Arisa village near Ahmadabad. Some immoral women saw him and came and requested that he Rz. and his companions be their guests for the day. Hazrath Bandagi Miyan Abdul KareemRz.agreed. The women left to make arrangements for the foodstuff and feasting. The brothers said, "Miyanji, these are immoral women." Hazrath Bandagi Miyan Abdul Kareem Rz. replied, "Allah feeds you, so have it." The brothers repeated their point. Hazrath Bandagi Miyan Abdul Kareem Rz. too gave the same reply. The women brought all the material for cooking and said, "Order the brothers to cook."Hazrath Bandagi Miyan Abdul Kareem Rz. gave the order and got the food ready. When they sat down to eat, the woman (the leader of the women’s group) said, "Miyanji, I am immoral, but this money (used for purchasing foodstuff) was given to me by Sultan Mahmood during his incarceration. He liked me a lot and the money, which he had given me as a gift, I have presented before Khundkar."Hazrath Bandagi MiyanAbdul Kareem Rz. replied, "Without doubt Allah does not feed unlawful (na-jaiz) things to His friends."

9 years 2 months ago #3419 by Zehra
It is narrated from the book, Ma'dan al-Ma'ni, that a learned man should do (good) deeds and then ask others to do (good) deeds, so that he does not subject himself to the threat (wa'id) that "...Why profess ye that ye practice not?" (S. 61 : 2 SAL). One, who is rightly guided, shows the path (of Allah); as Allah has told Prophet Muhammad (May Allah bless him and give him peace): "... if thou do it not, then thou hast failed to fulfill the function of a messenger..." (S. 5 : 67 SAL).
Hazrath Imam Mahdi (May Allah bless him and give him peace) and his companions have stated this by saying that this attribute should be there in the person who invites or calls people unto Allah.

Moderators: Zehra
Time to create page: 1.296 seconds
© Copyrights Mahdavia.com 1998-2018. All Rights Reserved.