Saturday December 15 2018 , Rabbi al-Sani 7 1440

(01 Mar 2011)

Sayings of Hz. Ali-Ul-Murtuza Rz

9 years 3 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #195 by Zehra
Hazrat Ali -ul Murtuza Rz said that:
"Be afraid of a gentleman when he is hungry, and of a mean person when his stomach is full."

Hazrat Ali -ul Murtuza Razi-AllahuAnhun ne farmaya ke-
"Us shareef admi se daro jo bhooka ho aur us kameenay se daro jis ka pate bhara hua hai".-( Nahj-ul-Balagha.)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #196 by Zehra
Hazrat Ali -ul Murtuza Rz said that:
"Super numerate prayers cannot bring about nearness to Allah if they hamper obligatory ones.'
Hazrat Ali -ul Murtuza Razi-AllahuAnhun ne farmaya ke-
"Nafil ibadaten Khuda say nazdeek nahin karteen agar wo farz ibadataon se rokayn".-( Nahj-ul-Balagha.)

9 years 3 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #197 by Zehra
Hazrat Ali-ul Murtuza Rz said to a companion during his sickness: Allah may make your illness a means for writing off your sins, because there is no reward for sickness but it erases sins and makes them fall like (dried) leaves: Reward lies in saying by tongue and doing something with hands and feet. Certainly Allah, the Glorified admits into Paradise by virtue of truthfulness of intention and chastity of heart, whomever He wishes from among His people.

Hazrat Ali -ul Murtuza Razi-AllahuAnhun ne farmaya ke-Allah tumhari beemari ko magfirat ka sabab banadega kyonke beemari ka koi sawab naheen laikin wo gunahaon ko ayse door kardeti hai jaise pattay jhad jaate hain Allah us shaks ko jannat main dakhil karega jis ki niyat pak ho.-( Nahj-ul-Balagha.)[/i]

9 years 2 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #201 by ammtulmehdi
I would like to add an incident related of Hz Ali Rz, Once during a battlefield, Hz Ali Rz. almost succeeded in bringing the enemy down. He was on the chest of the enemy and would have killed him with his sword. At that point the enemy spitted on Hz Ali's face. Hz Ali Rz dropped his weapon and started turning away from the enemy. Then enemy said, "I spit on you because I wanted you get angry and cut my throat fast.", Hz.Ali Rz. replied, I was fighting for the sake of Allah, if I would have killed you after you spit on me it would have become a personal revenge and not for the sake of Allah.

There is fine line between personal revenge and doing something for the sake of Allah and we can see this thru this incident of a very brave man Islam had ever had. If people realize this difference there will not be so much Islamopobia and hatred towards Islam in this world.

9 years 2 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #214 by Zehra
HazrathAli -ulMurtuzaRz.said that:
"I would like to be the most learned of the men.
;Fear Allah,and you will be the most learned of the men.(Nahaj ul Balagha)"

HazrathAli-ulMurtuza RaziAllahuAnhu ne farmaya ke-
"Main chahta hoon ke sub logaon sey ziyada Alim bun jaon,Allah se daro, aur tum sub se ziyada Alim bun jaoge"

9 years 2 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #215 by Zehra
[b]Hazrath Ali- ul Murtuza Rz.said that-"
"I would like to be the richest man in the world.
;Be contented and you will be the richest man in the world."

(Nahaj ul Balagha)

Hazrath Ali -ul Murtuza RaziAllahuAnhu n farmaya ke-
"Main chahta hoon ke duniya ka sub se ameer aadmi bun jaon.Qina-at karo aur tum duniya ke sub se ameer aadmi bun jaoge."

Moderators: Zehra
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds
© Copyrights Mahdavia.com 1998-2018. All Rights Reserved.