Written by Admin. Team
Wednesday, 03 June 2009 22:02
We encourage users to analyze, comment on articles, Videos’, forums, reviews and other multimedia features on Mahdavia.com. We try to accommodate all users’ comments without any favor or bias. Please read our comments guidelines below for more information:
1. Please be aware that the views of our bloggers and commenter do not necessarily reflect Mahdavia.com’s policies.
2. Though comments appear to have been published immediately after posting, they are actually forwarded to a moderation queue before publication.
3. Mahdavia site reserves the right to remove or edit comments that are posted on this forum.
4. Comments that are offensive to any race, religion, ethnicity, gender or nationality are not permitted.
5. User reviews and comments that include profanity or personal attacks or other inappropriate comments or material will be removed from the site.
6. Avoid posting comments in ALL CAPS. Commenters are also encouraged to avoid text contractions like ‘u r.’
7. Your "Username" is your signature, so avoid using any other signature at the end of each commet or post.
8. Do not use your profile at the end of your post or comment as your "Username" is enough to identify you.
9. Do not cross-post comments across multiple blog entries.
10. Any comments posted to a blog entry should be relevant to the topic or discussion.
11. Do not spam the comment section as this is not a spot for free advertising or spam.
12. Chain mails forwarded from other sites will be rejected.
13.Healthy and un-biased religious discussion on any given topic is always welcome.
14.Please make sure your language is civil and your comment furthers the conversation
15. True followers of Imamuna wo Syeduna Hazrat Syed Muhammad Mahdi-e-Ma'udAS are welcome to join our discussion group.
16. Additionally, entries that are unsigned or contain "signatures" by someone other than the actual author will be removed.
17.We encourage you to help us uphold these standards by reporting abuse where appropriate.
Last Updated on Friday, 26 August 2011 16:18